Thursday, August 25, 2011

K-Girl is a Second Grader

Yesterday was K-Girls first day of school.  This year she's a big second grader.  She has been so excited for school to start this year.  She had her outfit picked and laid out 2 days before.  I can't get over how grown up she looks. 



I love that she wanted to take a picture with her brother.  He's looking forward to starting preschool in just a couple weeks.  He's going to really miss his sister. 


The bus pulled up and she gave me a hug and a kiss and then turned to get on the bus.  She never looked back.  


I'm glad to report that she had a fantastic first day and couldn't wait for the second day.  I hope this is going to be another great year for her. 

4 comments:

smellslikeinsanity said...

So glad she had a great first day!

Debbie said...

Way to go Kaci! I'm glad that her first day was a good one. :)

Anna said...

I know you don't know me, I just wanted to let you know that I'm also from the York area and I love the personalized baby blankets you have on Etsy! I might have to order one sometime before my kiddo arrives, if we get any extra cash. =D

And another thing we have in common- I love to knit and crochet. Happy crafting!

April said...

Doesnt it just break your heart when they dont look back :( Sigh I"m getting old